Every week we’re rounding up some of our favorite articles with trends and tidbits from the world of restaurants. Tell us: what made your reading list this week?
* Waste Trends Your Restaurant Needs to Know About in 2018 –Modern Restaurant Magazine
* An Amtrak Crash Left Chef Eli Kulp Confined to a Wheelchair — But It Hasn’t Kept Him from Running 4 Restaurants — Bon Appetit
* The Critic’s Dilemma: How Do You Review a Restaurant Whose Chef Is Accused of Assault? — The Washington Post
* It’s High Time for Restaurants to Pay Attention to Marijuana — Nation’s Restaurant News
* Diners Flock to NYC Restaurant for Meatless Cantaloupe Burger — Live Kindly